MONITOR AUDIO MONITOR 300 WHITE DIFFUSORI 3 VIE NUOVI GARANZIA ITALIA
705,00 € tasse incl.
Attenzione: Ultimi prodotti in magazzino!
DIFFUSORE DA PADIFFUSORE DA PAVIMENTO A 2 E 1/2 VIE BASS REFLEX CON PORTA HIVE II SUL PANNELLO POSTERIORE - TWEETER A CUPOLA C-CAM® DA 25 MM - 1X MID-RANGE MMP® II DA 165 MM E 2X WOOFER MMP® II DA 165 MM ALLOGGIATI IN CAMERE SEPARATE E ACCORDATI INDIVIDUALMENTE PER UNA RISPOSTA OTTIMALE SULLE MEDIE E BASSE FREQUENZE - IMPEDENZA NOMINALE 8 OHM - SENSIBILITA` (1W@1M) 90 DB - RISPOSTA IN FREQUENZA 35 HZ - 30 KHZ - POTENZA RACCOMANDATA AMPLIFICATORE 40 - 150 WATT - POTENZA MASSIMA SUPPORTATA 150 WATT RMS - DOPPIO SET DI CONNETTORI PER BI-WIRING E BI-AMPING - BASE CON PUNTE CONICHE REGOLABILI - FINITURA WHITE - DIMENSIONI PUNTE INCLUSE (L X A X P) 253 X 993 X 319 MM - PESO 13,7 KG
The Monitor 300s are the top-of-the-range speaker and have been designed to give maximum power and performance. Their cabinets house three 61/2" MMP II bass drivers: two dedicated to bass and one to mid-range frequencies.
The dedicated mid-range driver delivers the clarity and precision expected from a serious hi-fi speaker, and adds the necessary warmth to create an immersive musical and cinema experience. The larger driver and cabinet size produce the scale and punch that is recommended for optimum performance in medium to large rooms.
The Monitor 300s are equipped with outrigger feet that give a sleeker appearance, take up less floor space and improve the stability of the speaker.
Monitor Key Features
- Classic Monitor Audio speaker design with a playful twist
- Orange translucent MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) driver cones – adds a stylish touch
- High overall impedance (8 ohms) – easy to drive with lower power amplifiers
- Black C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium Magnesium) dome tweeter – derived from Monitor Audio’s award-winning Bronze series
- Creative use of 51/2" and 61/2" drivers have delivered a compact bookshelf, floorstand model together with larger bookshelf and floorstander to complement larger rooms and higher power applications
- HiVe II (High Velocity, Low Noise Reflex Port) technology – for an improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Black, white or a walnut finish, with contrasting grey baffle
- Outrigger feet on floorstanding models deliver a sleeker appearance, takes up less floor space and improves stability