ONKYO CP-1050 NERO GIRADISCHI A TRAZIONE DIRETTA TESTINA MM SIGILLATO 3 ANNI GARANZIA ITALIA
385,00 € tasse incl.
Attenzione: Ultimi prodotti in magazzino!
3 ANNI GARANZIA UFFICIALE ITALIA
- Built to Deliver Affordable Audiophile-Grade Sound
- Stable Direct-Drive System for Minimal Low-Frequency Cogging Noise
- Customized Brushless DC Motor
- Quartz-Lock Control System for High-Precision Rotation
- Solid Anti-Vibration MDF Cabinet Construction with Black Woodgrain Finish
- Die-cast 305 mm Aluminum Platter for Effortlessly Smooth and Stable Rotation
- Wow and Flutter Less than 0.15%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio Over 60 dB
- Aluminum Static-Balance S-shaped Tonearm
- Moving-Magnet (MM) Cartridge Included
- Detachable Headshell Compatible with Aftermarket Cartridges
- Tonearm Counterweight Supports Range of Cartridge Weights
- Gold-Plated RCA Phono Output Terminals with Dedicated Grounding Post (Cable Included)
- Easy Button-Selectable 33 1/3 and 45 rpm Speeds
- Quickly Spins to Playback Speed Stability
- Includes Detachable Acrylic Dust Cover
- Resonance-Damping Rubber Slipmat Included
- Large Height-Adjustable Anti-Vibration Feet
- RCA Phono Outputs
- Grounding Post
- AC Inlet
Innovative Direct Drive Plays Records Clean and Clear
The enemies of turntable sound quality are vibration and electro-mechanical noise picked up by the stylus. Instead of a high-torque motor, Onkyo deploys a stable low-torque design that significantly reduces cogging noise, which can noticeably obscure low-frequency sound. And unlike belt-driven turntables that use fast electric motors, the direct-drive CP-1050 avoids the problem of high-frequency distortion. Combined with a precision quartz-lock control system and quality bearings, this liquid-smooth drive provides a clearer window on the soul of your music.
Die-cast Aluminum Platter
Another weapon in the war against distortion is the heavy die-cast aluminum platter. As well as combating unwanted vibration, the extra inertia assists with rotation stability and keeps the audio pitch from fluctuating. Your LPs are protected by a quality rubber slipmat, which also works to absorb minute resonances from the turntable.
Quality Tonearm and Cartridge
At the business end of the aluminum tonearm is a detachable headshell that (together with an adjustable counterweight system) supports a range of aftermarket cartridges between 5 g and 10 g. The supplied MM cartridge does a brilliant job of capturing the depth and breadth of any track with an exceptionally wide frequency response and signal-to-noise ratio of over 60 dB—right up there with more costly decks. All design elements combine to produce such open and detailed analog sound you’ll be finding any excuse to go digging in the crates.
Effective Anti-Vibration Design
The turntable base is constructed from solid MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) and sits on four height-adjustable anti-vibration feet. Together with the smooth direct-drive motor, the rigid structure tames resonances so you can enjoy clean playback throughout the entire frequency spectrum.
Selectable Rotation Speeds
Changing rotation speeds from 33 1/3 to 45 rpm and vice versa is simple—just use the button on the top of the deck. The platter quickly reaches playback stability when changing rotation speeds and when spinning up from stop.
Good Looks, Great Build
Aesthetically, the CP-1050 is a pleasing blend of ’70s retro cool and clean, contemporary style; it’s dark woodgrain finish nicely contrasts the gleaming alloy tonearm and polished metal trim on the top of the deck. The player also includes a detachable acrylic dust cover, and makes the perfect centerpiece for stereo systems of any vintage.
On the rear panel are two gold-plated pin-type RCA phono terminals to output the left and right channel signals to your external phono preamp, stereo amplifier, or A/V receiver. There’s also a dedicated grounding post to eliminate hum.
Ready to Roll Right Out of the Box
The CP-1050 ships with everything needed to play vinyl on your existing stereo system (just be sure to check your receiver has phono inputs before purchase). Install the cartridge, set the tracking pressure as specified in the product manual, connect the turntable using the supplied cable, and you’re ready to relive the magic of vinyl in all its glory.
|Tipo di trazione||Diretta|